1) What interests you about this project?
- I am interested in this project as it is very educational and applicable to future learning in SST as I might have to do design work in the future and this project will come in handy as it will be very reliable as I will be using the same software, such as Adobe Photoshop, and it will also enhance my current ability and mastery of the software, and it will be a great benefit to me as what I have stated above.
2) What do you want to learn by doing this project?
- I want to master the basic use of Photoshop, as I have just started using it. However I am very familiar with another software, Adobe After Effects CS5, and the tools and interface are very similar, so I believe that it will not be that difficult, but I believe that there still would be challenges in the way, but I am still very excited to learn new things in this project.
3) What questions do you have about this project?
- I do not have any questions about this project as I have fully understood what we will be doing for this project as I have read the project manual and done a little research on my own, and I believe that this project should not be that challenging as I have done a little basic editing on Photoshop CS5.
4) What do you personally want to achieve by the end of this project?
- I wish to be able to master the basic fundamentals of the use of the tools of Photoshop CS5 software, and what it is capable of doing, and how it can enhance pictures and also benefit me.